National Collaborative Outreach Programme
This survey is being conducted by Sussex Learning Network and CFE on behalf of the Office for Students (OfS). OfS is the data controller. Sussex Learning Network is carrying out the local evaluation of NCOP and CFE is carrying out the national evaluation of NCOP.
The survey will take around 15 minutes to complete. We ask what you know about higher education and your plans for the future. The results will help us to develop support for students like you.
Academy iRules and Student Acceptable Use Agreement
Managing Your Behaviour
Community Manager Support Form
Student Application Forms
Academy Student Council
The role of the Academy Student Council
- To enhance communication between students, staff and parents.
- To promote an environment conducive to educational and personal development.
- To promote friendship and respect among students
- To support SLT and staff in the development and improvement of the school.
- To represent the views of students.
How to get involved
- Complete the form below with your request.
- The Head Boy and Girl from each community will be there to represent the senior students.
- At least 1 representative from each Tutor Group would be ideal.
Do you have any ideas that you would like to be discussed at the School Council meeting? Please use the form below to tell us.
No lamps required here, Just GCSE revision in graded sets, so you can
really focus in on your goals.
Your second wish from ‘The Genie’: Practice papers, mark schemes and
Walking Talking Mocks(for some of the papers)
Having trouble breaking your revision down into ‘bite size’ chunks?
Colin Hegarty narrowly missed out on funding from Richard Branson in 2017,
don’t miss your chance for success.
You can count on Mr Barton to improve your knowledge, give his website a try.
Maths Chase is a completely free site where you can quickly test your times
CEOP - Child Exploitation and Online Protection
This button gives access to advice, help and support from the CEOP Centre and will allow young people to report instances of suspected grooming or inappropriate behaviour directly to specially trained investigators.
All Facebook users can now download the Report button directly to their own profile. Further information can be found here - Facebook CEOP
ChatHealth - Confidential Texting Service
Student Safety Incident/Concern Report (Safeguarding)
Please use the link here to share and celebrate your news stories.