We will be adding new application forms here for our Student Leadership roles.
KS3 Student Newsletter
ChatHealth - Confidential Texting Service
Academy Student Council
The role of the Academy Student Council
- To enhance communication between students, staff and parents.
- To promote an environment conducive to educational and personal development.
- To promote friendship and respect among students
- To support SLT and staff in the development and improvement of the school.
- To represent the views of students.
How to get involved
- Complete the form below with your request.
- Attend the first meeting on Tuesday 25th September at 8:00am in the Learning Zone.
- The Head Boy and Girl from each community will be there to represent the senior students.
- At least 1 representative from each Tutor Group would be ideal.
Do you have any ideas that you would like to be discussed at School Council meeting? Please use the form below to tell us.
Please use the link here to share and celebrate your news stories.
Click on the link below for PDF version of the Academy Map. You can add this to iBooks and keep on your iPad.