REPORT A SERIOUS ISSUE
Please use this confidential form to report a serious safeguarding issue
Year Group Support FORM
Please use this form to report a n issue to your Year Group Leadership Team
Student iRules and Acceptable User Agreement 2021
Online Safety Newsletter
Breaktime Clubs and Activities
Student Leadership Application Forms
Academy Student Council
The role of the Academy Student Council
- To enhance communication between students, staff and parents.
- To promote an environment conducive to educational and personal development.
- To promote friendship and respect among students
- To support SLT and staff in the development and improvement of the school.
- To represent the views of students.
How to get involved
- Complete the form below with your request.
- The Head Boy and Girl from each community will be there to represent the senior students.
- At least 1 representative from each Tutor Group would be ideal.
Do you have any ideas that you would like to be discussed at the School Council meeting? Please use the form below to tell us.
CEOP - Child Exploitation and Online Protection
This button gives access to advice, help and support from the CEOP Centre and will allow young people to report instances of suspected grooming or inappropriate behaviour directly to specially trained investigators.
All Facebook users can now download the Report button directly to their own profile. Further information can be found here - Facebook CEOP
ChatHealth - Confidential Texting Service
Remove a Nude Image Shared Online
Please use the link here to share and celebrate your news stories.
Click on the link below for PDF version of the Academy Map. You can add this to iBooks and keep on your iPad.