ParentPay is the market leader in online payment for schools and has been set up at The Eastbourne Academy to be used with our cashless catering system.
Access Parent Pay
FAQ about ParentPay
- How to add a child to your account or merge two accounts together
- How to pay for items
- How to top up your account and then pay for items
- How to view payment history
- How to update your username and password
- How to set up email and text alerts
- How to make a withdrawal from your account
Advice for New Parents
My child is moving schools. Can I still use my existing account?
You can retain your existing account when your child moves to another school that uses ParentPay. You will need the login details provided by the new school in order to transfer your account. If you do not have these please contact the school.
Log in to your existing account
Select Add a Child on the right-hand side of the home page
Enter the username and password provided by the new school
Select Add a Child to confirm.
You will now see two tabs for the child, one for each school.