The Eastbourne Academy Mobile App
Our website is frequently updated to keep you informed with news, dates and other important information. To ensure you have even easier access to this information we are pleased to launch our mobile app.
The Eastbourne Academy mobile app allows parents to keep up to date with all the latest news, dates, photo galleries, newsletters and letters home all in one handy place on their phone. Parents can also receive push notifications from the school and subscribe to alert groups.
The app is free to download so please give it a try!
What's on the app
Once installed, you can click from the main menu of the app for:
- Alerts: Recent notifications sent by the school
- News: Latest news items
- Newsletters: List of latest newsletters
- Letters: List of latest letters home
- Calendar: Latest diary dates which you can add to your device calendar
- Term Dates: Term dates from the school website
- Clubs and Activities: Information on our different extra curriculars
- Links: Useful website links
- Report Absence: Report a pupil's absence with a signature integrated form
- Contact: School contact details
How to get the app - Next steps
1) Please use one of the links below to download and install the app (for free) from the relevant app store.
2) The first time you open the mobile app you’ll be prompted to allow push notifications (this may vary depending on your device). This will allow you to receive notifications from the school.
3) You can choose which notifications you wish to receive by clicking on the settings icon in the top right, then 'Channels' and opting in or out of the groups listed.
Apple iOS Android