The Academy uses a portal called EduLink One that provides an integrated school information platform which draws together a range of existing schools systems with an engaging user interface and allows parents to communicate and access information about their child in one place.
Please refer to the FAQs below for further information on the benefits of the software and the process for receiving a log-in.
What can EduLink do?
EduLink is a school information platform that can be accessed on any device – PC, laptop, tablet or mobile device - via the web browser or via the EduLink app
Some of the Edulink features parents will find useful are:
- Absence Reporting - Parents can report their child absent from school due to illness each day easily in just a few clicks, anytime. You will also be notified via email if your child is late or absent from school.
- Account Info - This screen will let you see general information about the selected child, such as contact information, DOB, tutor etc.
- Achievement - Will show any Student Achievement Rewards (StARs) awarded for achievement.
- Attendance - Parents will be view statutory attendance statistics.
- Behaviour - This will give you access to the behaviour records for your children.
- Calendar - This will be populated with upcoming events, parents’ evening dates and school holidays. If a dot is showing under a date, it means there are one or more events happening that day. Click the date to find out more information.
- Catering - We have synchronised with the Academy’s cashless catering system to give you an accurate catering balance for your child as well as a summary of what they have purchased. You will still add credit to the account via Parentpay.
- Contacts - This screen will show you the contact information we have for yourself.
- Exams - This will give you information about any exams your child may be taking. You will find an exam timetable as well as exam entries.
- Homework - The homework screen allows you to see all of the homework that has been set by for your child. The screen also allows you to flick through to see homework that has been completed and moved to ‘past’.
- Links - Parents can access useful links from within EduLink including the Academy website, Parentpay and the Uniform Shop.
- Medical Info - This screen will show any relevant medical information the school has on the system. For example, allergies or dietary requirements
- Messaging - We will be able to communicate with parents more quickly via email and free push notifications to the app. You will receive instant paperless communications into the EduLink communicator tool. Parents can also use the EduLink One to contact their child’s teacher.
- Noticeboard - This screen will show uploaded notices or letters to keep tabs on what their child should be doing.
- Timetable - This gives you a view of your child’s current timetable and will be kept up to date with any changes of teachers, groups or rooms as they happen.
- Update Information - Keep the school up to date with your current contact information. Parents can access and edit their contact details and their child’s information and consents. (Note: This data can be accessed by any parent with Parental Responsibility and an EduLink log-in).
How do I get a log-in for EduLink?
A child’s personal data merits particular protection under the new data protection law which came into effect in May 2018. Parents with Parental Responsibility will be provided with a log-in for EduLink as the software provides access and editing functionality to a child’s personal data. If the school has not been able to verify Parental Responsibility for a parent, evidence will need to be provided.
Parents will receive their username via email from The Academy.
Please ensure your email address is up-to-date with The Academy Office
If you have not received an email or would like to access Edulink One, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is EduLink secure?
All data within the EduLink One software is encrypted and secured using the most up-to-date TLS 1.2 secure encryption technology.
How can I access EduLink One?
EduLink One is a school information platform that can be accessed on any device – PC, laptop, tablet or mobile device – via the web browser or via the EduLink app.
After accessing the system, you will need to log in with the school ID which is 'tea' as well as your username and password. The Academy will provide you with your username and password.
Links to Edulink One can be found as follows:
Mobile Apps: EduLink One is available from Google Play, Amazon App Store and the Apple App Store. Click on the icons below to access the relevant store.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Requires Android 4.4 and up.
Requires Android 4.4 and up.
Edulink One Support
If you require any support regarding the Edulink One App, please use the form below.
How can I get help with using EduLink?
A range of how-to-guides will be available to download soon.
EduLink Parent How-to-Guides: