Subscribe to our Academy Calendar
If you wish to add the calendar manually to your own device, please follow the instructions below.
iPhone / iPad
1. Copy this URL for the Academy Calendar to add to your iPhone.
2. On your device, tap the "Settings" icon, then scroll down and select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars."
3. Tap "Add Account" and select "Other."
4. Select the "Add Subscribed Calendar" option, paste/fill in the Google Calendar URL in the Server box and click "Next." Change any settings you see fit before saving the calendar. You do not need a username or password.
1. Setup the Google account assigned to your Android device.
2. Log into the Google site using the account assigned to your Android device, then from top menu click "More > Calendar".
3: Follow the instructions at Google Calendar to subscribe to the calendar feed.
4: You will see the calendar subscription appear under "Other Calendars".
5: Confirm that the subscription is working by verifying that scheduled games are appearing in the calendar grid.
6: Configure your Android device to sync to your Google calendar.
7: Go into your device's Calendar app, in the settings make sure your Google account is checked, then select 'Sync Now'.
You may need to select the Google account calendar, then under "Other calendars" check the subscribed calendars the Android device is to sync with (by default, the "Other calendars" may not be checked).